Full Day Excursion to 5 Terre
The Cinque Terre (Five Lands) are one of the most beautiful "corners" of Italy and are located on the Ligurian coast between Pisa and Genoa. This region includes five villages: Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, Riomaggiore. These small towns are famous for their narrow streets and natural trails with breathtaking views; an environment in which centuries worth of man-work has transformed an otherwise inaccessible area into a habitable region of extraordinary beauty. With our full day tour you will have the opportunity to get to know this extraordinary area.
- Departure Point: Piazza Adua next to Train Station
- Departure Time: 7:00 am
- Duration: 1 day
- By: Bus
- Live guide: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese
- Cinque Terre one of the most amazing and enchanting landscapes in the world.
- Walking along the famous “Via dell’Amore”(The Path of Love) a romantic and evocative promenade.
- Monterosso, an ancient fishing village considered “The Pearl of the Cinque Terre”
- Vernazza, a seaside town surrounding a small natural port
- Riomaggiore characterized from the typical stone houses with coloured façades
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
Your day will begin early in the morning meeting your guide and bus at 6:45 am. The first stop will be Riomaggiore where you can admire the townhouses and stroll around the narrow alleys. Here you will begin a walk along the path "Via dell 'Amore" (Path of love): is the most famous and romantic part of the coast of the Cinque Terre. Connects the villages of Riomaggiore and Manarola and is about 1 kilometer long. [half a mile]
Manarola has a pretty harbor and beautiful houses overlooking the sea. Our journey continues to Monterosso, an ancient fishing village where you will be impressed by its beautiful beaches, and the lush vegetation surrounding the village. Optional Light lunch with typical Ligurian food and time at your disposal for swimming and sunbathing.
Then with a boat ride you will reach Vernazza, perhaps the most picturesque of the five villages with its colorful houses located on the cliffs and its small port. After the visit to Vernazza you will reach La Spezia by train, where the bus will take you back to Florence.
Please Note that if the "Path of Love" should not be open, it will be replaced by a boat transfer.
- Transport by Luxury Bus from Florence
- Expert multilingual escort
- Free visit of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Monterosso, Vernazza
- Motor vessel tickets, “Via dell’Amore” tickets, train tickets
What’s Not Included:
- Additional Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- Children under 4 years old are free. Children from 4 to 12 50% discount
- Please note that the given order of the visit may change
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes, shoes suitable for walking and don't forget your swimsuit
- Please note that all departure schedules and locations may change without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to change any Itinerary without prior notice
- Complete details, including the confirmed departure point and time, are included on your Voucher
Please Note this Tour is subject to a 100 % cancellation fee (not refundable!) for all cancellation received within 7 days, or less, of the scheduled tour.
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 5533
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs