4-Day Trip to Chianti-shire & the Vineyards
A 4-Day Trip to immerse yourself into the Chianti countryside; you will discover the vineyards where the famous Chianti wine is produced. The landscape is gorgeous with the small villages of Monteriggioni, Castellina in Chianti, Radda in Chianti, Gaiole in Chianti, the gentle slopes covered by vineyards, olive trees plantations, and country Cottages. This is a Wine & Food Tour not to be missed!
- Departure Point: Florence
- Duration: 4 days
- By: Private Car/Minivan
- Live guide: English, Italian
- 4 Days 3 Nights in the Chianti countryside, food and wine
- Visit the old town of San Gimignano unique in the preservation of a dozen of its towers
- Winery Antinori with the production of Chianti Classico
- Driving through the scenic roads of the Chianti countryside
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
1st Day Monteriggioni
Arrival in your Resort in Chianti area, check in in Hotel .Welcoming cocktail, dinner and overnight stay .
2nd Day Castellina in Chianti , Radda in Chianti ,Gaiole in Chianti
After breakfast departure to Gaiole in Chianti through the Chiantigiana route. Visit of a castle in the heart of the Chianti Classico, where you will stop to visit the old wine cellars, to taste wines and to have a light lunch. In the afternoon visit of one of the small town of this area (Castellina, Gaiole…) and return to hotel for a cooking class and dinner. Overnight.
3rd Day San Gimignano -Antinori (San Casciano val di Pesa)- Badia a Passignano
After breakfast free visit of the old town of San Gimignano. Lunch in the new modern Antonori's cellar. After lunch a brief stop in Greve in Chianti, with its main square full of enoteca and local products shops. Departure to Badia a Passignano, the famous and well known Cantine Antinori. Visit of the vineyards around the Abbey, where the Chianti Classico Reserve wine “Badia a Passignano” is produced and aged in the cellars beneath the monastery. Wine tasting and Dinner in one "Osteria" with special menu paired with Special Wines .Overnight .
5th Day End of services
Departure after breakfast and return to Florence
You Might Also be Interested in
Tours and Attractions to Explore Florence and Tuscany
- 3 nights in 4 Stars Hotel in Chianti area with Half board accommodation (Breakfast and Dinner)
- 1 wine tasting and light lunch in a castle in Chianti.
- 1 wine tasting with light lunch in Antinori estate in San Casciano val di Pesa.
- 1 cooking class with dinner in hotel.
- 1 visit of Antinori estate in Passignano with dinner
- Minivan with English speaking driver as per itinerary for groups of max 8 people
What’s Not Included:
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- This Tour operates the whole year and departure could be daily.
- Kids under 3 years are free.
- From 2 to 8 persons the tour is only with English speaking driver, on request in French, Spanish and Portuguese
- The tour can begin at Florence Airport, Train Station or in your hotel in Florence
- We reserve the right to change any Itinerary without prior notice
- Complete details, including the confirmed departure time, are included on your Voucher
No penalty for cancellation within 21 days before arrival date - from 14 ° day 80 % of the total amount - from 7° day full charge
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 6005
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs