5-Day Trip to discover the 3 Great Tuscany Wines: Brunello, Nobile & Chianti
Tuscany is home to some of the world's most famous vineyards & awarded wines such as Chianti, Brunello di Montalcino and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano. With this tour you will discover the region where these wines are "mastered". A fascinating journey into Tuscany landscape with a particular attention on local foods.Departure can be arranged from Florence Airport, Train station or your Hotel in Florence.
- Departure Point: Florence
- Duration: 5 days
- By: Private Car/Minivan
- Live guide: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese
- 3 great wines of Tuscany known all over the world.
- Chianti, Nobile di Montepulciano, Brunello di Montalcino.
- 5 Days 4 Nights: immerse yourself in the charm of the Chianti countryside
- All the various flavors of Tuscan cuisine: dinners, tastings of wines and local produce.
- Visit the historic center of Siena and its beautiful Cathedral
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
Prices per person:
- 2 persons € 2,304.00 (High season) € 2,076.00 ( Low season)
- 3 persons € 1,860.00 (High season) € 1,680.00 ( Low season)
- 4 persons € 1,635.00 (High season) € 1,470.00 ( Low season)
- 5 persons € 1,500.00 (High season) € 1,1356.00 ( Low season)
- 6 persons € 1,410.00 (High season) € 1,1087.00 ( Low season)
- 7 persons € 1,345.00 (High season) € 1,260.00 ( Low season)
- 8 persons € 1,297.00 (High season) € 1,176.00 ( Low season)
Low Season from 1st November to 10th March. High Season from 11th March to 31st October
1st Day Castellina in Chianti or surroundings
Arrival to Greve in Chianti driving through chiantigiana scenic route and its characteristic small towns as Greve, Gaiole, Castellina in Chianti where the great Chianti D.O.C.G wines are produced . Stop in a wine cellar for a visit and a tasting of 3 Chianti wines accompanied by a snack of local products. Dinner with D.O.P. Tuscan products, wines included.
Overnight stay at 4 Stars hotel in Chianti area.
2nd Day Chianti - Montepulciano - Siena - Trequanda (Montalcino)
After breakfast departure to Val d'Orcia with a stop in Siena, to admire the beautiful Piazza del Campo, where the famous “Palio” race takes place every year, and the magnificent Cathedral. Before lunch departure to a farm near Montepulciano for a wine tasting of “Nobile” wine with light lunch. In the afternoon stop in the old town of Montepulciano for a short visit and drive to hotel. Arrival in Montalcino surroundings, check in at hotel, dinner and overnight stay.
3rd Day Montalcino - Trequanda (Montalcino)
After breakfast departure to Pienza a small medieval town known worldwide for its delicious pecorino cheese: pleasant walk inside the old town center and stop in a local shop to taste the pecorino cheese. In the afternoon transfer to a farm for a cooking class of local cousine followed by a dinner. Return to hotel.
4th Day Trequanda - Montalcino - Sant'Antimo
After breakfast transfer to the winecellar of “Casato Prime Donne“ in Montalcino: guided tour of the property and tasting of Brunello and other wines of Montalcino area. In the afternoon free visit of Montalcino. Return to hotel to enjoy an aperitif with wines or cigars or other special local products. At 8:00 p.m. the Chef will prepare for you the famous “Pici”, the typical handmade pasta of Siena, and “ tagliata di Chianina” ,the white giant that grazes on our country hills.Overnight stay.
5th Day End of services
Departure after breakfast and return to Florence
- 1 night in 4* hotel in Chianti area with Half Board accommodation (breakfast and dinner).
- 3 nights in 4* farmhouse in Montalcino area with Half Board accommodation (breakfast and dinner).
- Minivan with English speaking driver as per itinerary
- 1 wine tasting of Brunello wine.
- 1 wine tasting with light lunch in Montepulciano.
- 1 pecorino cheese tasting in Pienza.
- 1 cooking class with dinner.
- 1 Aperitif in Hotel.
What’s Not Included:
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- This Tour operates the whole year and departure could be daily.
- Kids under 3 years are free.
- From 2 to 8 persons the tour is only with English speaking driver, on request in French, Spanish and Portuguese
- The tour can begin at Florence Airport, Train Station or in your hotel in Florence
- We reserve the right to change any Itinerary without prior notice
- Complete details, including the confirmed departure time, are included on your Voucher
No penalty for cancellation within 21 days before arrival date - from 14 ° day 80 % of the total amount - from 7° day full charge
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 5885
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs