5-Day Trip to the Etruscan Coast & the Great Tuscan Wines
Gastronomic tour along the Etruscan coast of Tuscany. Visit beautiful villages such as Montescudaio, founded in the twelfth century and learn about the famous wine Montescudaio. Guardistallo, medieval village that has remained virtually unchanged. Volterra, the Etruscan city par excellence. Bolgheri that produces some of the world's best wines made from Cabernet: Sassicaia and Ornellaia. Castagneto Carducci, one of the most popular of the Etruscan coast, with its imposing medieval castle .No mention the best traditional dishes of Tuscany Cuisine you have the chance to taste all along this tour.
- Departure Point: Florence
- Duration: 5 days
- By: Private Car/Minivan
- Live guide: English, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese
- 5 Days 4 Nights on the Etruscan coast of Tuscany and Great wines
- Montescudaio and the Medieval Village Guardistallo
- Bolgheri and the famous wines Sassicaia and Ornellaia
- The city "magical and mysterious" of Volterra which has its roots in three thousand years of history
- The richness of Tuscan cuisine and its products
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
1st Day Livorno
Arrival in Livorno and time at your disposal for visiting the city. Dinner and overnight in a 4 Stars Hotel
2nd Day Montescudaio - Guardistallo - Volterra
After breakfast departure to Montescudaio driving through the beautiful Etruscan coast. Short visit of this village and stop in an old wine cellar to taste the famous Montescudaio red wine. Tour continues to Guardistallo, short visit of the town and transfer to Volterra. Dinner in local restaurant in the historical center. Overnight in 4 Stars hotel in Volterra.
3rd Day Volterra - Bolgheri - Ornellaia - Castagneto Carducci
After breakfast tour proceeds to Bolgheri, well known for its “Super Tuscans”, the famous wines of Tuscany. Lunch with wine tasting in local osteria. In the afternoon wine tasting of Sassicaia wine in San Guido Estate .Tour continues to Castagneto Carducci, here dinner in a local Trattoria to taste the D.O.P. products of the area. Overnight in 4 Stars hotel on the coast.
4th Day Suvereto - Populonia
After breakfast relax on the beach in front of your hotel. In the late morning transfer to Suvereto ,visit of a wine-cellar to taste wines and lunch. Tour continues to Populonia here stop for a short visit of this old village. Dinner and overnight in 4 Stars hotel on the coast.
5th Day End of services
Departure after breakfast and return to Florence
You Might Also be Interested in
Tours and Attractions to Explore Florence and Tuscany
- 1 night in 4* hotel in Livorno with Half Board accommodation (breakfast and dinner)
- 1 night in 4* hotel in Volterra with BB accommodation (breakfast)
- 2 nights in 4* hotel on the Etruscan coast with Half Board accommodation (breakfast and dinner)
- 1 winetasting of Montescudaio wine.
- 1 dinner in local restaurant in Volterra
- 1 lunch in Bolgheri
- 1 wine tasting of Sassicaia wine
- 1 dinner in Castagneto Carducci
- 1 wine tasting in Suvereto
- Minivan with english speaking driver as per itinerary
What’s Not Included:
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- This Tour operates the whole year and departure could be daily.High season :April-October. Low season: November-March.
- Kids under 3 years are free.
- From 2 to 8 persons the tour is only with English speaking driver, on request in French, Spanish and Portuguese
- The tour can begin at Florence Airport, Train Station or in your hotel in Florence
- We reserve the right to change any Itinerary without prior notice
- Complete details, including the confirmed departure time, are included on your Voucher
No penalty for cancellation within 21 days before arrival date - from 14 ° day 80 % of the total amount - from 7° day full charge
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 5998
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs