Combo Tour: Venetians Savors + Ghosts and Legends Tour
We offer a combination of our two tours: Venetian Savors followed by Ghosts and Legends Tour. A very special evening sipping a glass of wine and enjoying delicious nibbles and a walking tour through the narrow streets of Cannaregio and Castello, listening to stories of legends and ghosts.
- Departure Point: Campo San Bartolomeo,near the statue of Carlo Goldoni
- Departure Time: 6:00 PM
- Duration: 3.20 hours
- By: Walking
- Live guide: English, Spanish, French, German
- Find out what are the "Cicchetti" and enjoy them,they are delicious!!
- Tales of Venetian Legends and Mysteries
- Walk trough the narrow streets of Cannaregio, Castello and Rialto
- Feel like a true Venetian!
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
With this tour, you will get to know some of the Bacari (Venetian term for Wine Bar) where to drink a good glass of wine and taste the famous Venetians nibbles "Cicchetti”, delicious appetizers made of fish or meat. A unique opportunity to immerse yourself in a truly Venetian environment, and perhaps socialize with the other customers. Stop in three "Wine Bars", the tour includes 1 complimentary glass of wine and 1 "chicchetto" at each stop.
You will then begin a walking tour to explore tales and traditions of Venice, discover the legends, the culture and the heritage of the historic city. The itineraries are created to avoid the big crowds. You will experience an intimate and quiet atmosphere throughout the excursion. You will explore the areas of Rialto, Cannaregio and Castello. This is an off-the-beaten-path Tour lead by professional local Tour guides.
- 3 Hours 45 minutes escorted Tour
- Official Guide
- Wine and Snacks ( 3 Glasses+3 snacks)
What’s Not Included:
- Additional Drinks and snacks
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- Vouchers must be printed, vouchers on I-pad and I-phone are not valid and not accepted
- This Tour operates only from April to October.
- English speaking guide on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday. German speaking only on Friday. Spanish speaking only on Tuesday. French speaking only on Saturday.
- Children under 6 years are free.
- We reserve the right to change any Itinerary without prior notice
- Complete details, including the confirmed departure point and time, are included on your Voucher
Full refund for cancellations received up to 7 days before the reserved date
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 4734
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs