Ducal Venice: Historic Center Walking Tour + Skip The Line Visit of Doge’s Palace
A walking tour of the historic center of Venice, starting from Piazza San Marco and arriving up to Campo San Giovanni e Paolo. Back to Square passing by the house of Marco Polo and the Malibran theater. At the end of the tour you will enter into the Ducal Palace for a guided tour. Duration of tour: 2 hours and 50 minutes.
- Departure Point: Under The Clock Tower in Saint Mark's Square
- Departure Time: 9.00 am
- Duration: 3 hours
- By: Walking
- Live guide: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German
- Walking Tour in the Historic Center of Venice +Skip the Line Visit of Doges Palace
- Expert Guide in Venetian- Arts & Architecture
- Comprehensive overview and description of St. Mark's Square
- Walk by St. Maria Formosa Square and Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo
- See the Marco Polo’s House and Malibran Theater
- Return to St. Mark Square through Le Mercerie shopping area
- Visit the interior of The Doge's Palace, Including Views of the Bridge of Sighs
- Visit the famous Venetian Prisons
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
Accompanied by a Guide you will walk around the famous St. Mark's Square. Learn origins, history and description of the main monuments like the Basilica San Marco, Palazzo Ducale, Bell Tower, Clock Tower and Procuratie. You will then proceed towards Santa Maria Formosa, a wonderful and characteristic square, and Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo also called The "Pantheon" of Venice with its the Great School of Charity and the Captains of fortune. On you way back your will walk by Marco Polo’s House and Malibran Theatre.Return to San Marco through the Mercerie, the main street for the city shopping!
At the end of walking tour you will enter the Doge's Palace,From the ground floor the visit begins with the Museo dell'Opera and continues towards the upper rooms of the Palace with the visit of the rooms of the Doge on the first floor, and the Institutional Chambers that develop between the second floor and the floor of the Lodges, and finally you will visit to the Armoury and the Prisons.
- 2 Hous 50 Minutes Guided visit
- English speaking Guide
- Skip The Line Entrance to Doge's Palace
What’s Not Included:
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- Vouchers must be printed, vouchers on I-pad and I-phone are not valid and not accepted
- Children under 6 years old are free
- Please note that this is a multilingual tour, each tour guide could narrate up to 2 languages. In case of "Acqua Alta" (High Tide) the Basilica and Saint Mark Square are normally flooded, this may cause delays and/or changes in the itinerary.
- Complete details, including the confirmed departure point and time, are included on your Voucher
Full refund for cancellations received up to 7 days before the reserved date
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 4747
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs