Private Water Taxi From Airport Marco Polo to Hotels
Book your Private water taxi transfer in Venice: Once you collect your luggage,please proceed to the pier from where the water taxi leave.An easy walk of 7/8 minutes. Free carts at your disposal for your comfort
Areas served by our transfers:
- Venice downtown
- Venice Lido Santa Maria Elisabetta
- Venice Giudecca
Due to their location: Hotel Marriott (Isola delle Rose),Hotel Excelsior (Lido Casino)and The St. Regis Venice San Clemente Palace, transfer to/from these Hotels are subjected to a surcharge of € 20.00, payable on spot
Transfer - Snapshot
- Departure Point: Airport Arrival Lounge
- Departure Time: Your arrival time
- Duration: 1 hour
- Availability: Every Day
- This service is available: 24/7 - Book it now on-line: Fast, easy & secure!
- Service available for hotels, apartments or private residences in Venice and Crusie Terminal
- Amazing sights of Venice
- Enjoy your trip through the Venice lagoon comfortably seated inside your private Water-Taxi
- Possibility to add the detour for the Grand Canal; make the most out of your Private Arrival Transfer by cruising the famous Grand Canal!
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
DescriptionSome Hotels in Venice are ABSOLUTELY not reachable directly by the Water-Taxi, either because they do not have a private Water-Door, or nearby Pier, for the Taxi to dock, or because they are located in really small canals inside the island that are not navigable by the Water-Taxi; Other Hotels are located in areas called Secluded Waterways Zone where the Water-Taxi can navigate only with the right conditions of tide and weather; For these Hotels, by paying the additional Fee, the Water-taxi will try to get you to the Hotel Water-Door (if available) or to the nearest Pier. If, on the day of the transfer, there is bad weather, low / high tides, etc, and the Water Taxi cannot reach the Hotel, the drop-off will be at the nearest accessible dock and you will not pay the extra-fee.
If you are going to Hotels located in the Secluded Waterways Zone, you will be asked to pay the Extra Fee of € 30.00 directly to the Taxi Driver; If the Water-Taxi cannot reach your Hotel, or the nearby Pier, due to bad weather conditions, traffic limits, low / high tides, etc, you will be dropped-off at the closest reachable Public Pier and you will not have to pay the Extra Fee. You will then have to reach your Hotel on-foot.
Hotels Located in the Secluded Waterways Zone : Aqua Palace, Bonvecchiati, Starhotel Spledid , Kette, Saturnia, All’Angelo, Colombina, Ca’ Del Campo, Montecarlo, Caneva, Citta’ Di Milano, Gazzettino, San Zulian, Serenissima, Scandinavia, Panada, Ca’ Dei Conti e Duodo Palace, Becher, Diana, Palazzo Selvadego, Dona Palace, Al Ponte dei Sospiri, Ruzzini Palace, Residence Grimani, Duodo Palace, Da Bruno, Canaletto, Casa Verardo, Palace Bonvecchiati, San Moise', Ca' d'Oro, Concordia, Firenze, Violino d'oro, Lisbona, Ala, Santa Marina, La Fenice,et des Artistes, Ca' Alvise, Al Teatro, Ateneo, Palazzo Abadessa.Please Note that the above list is not definitive and other Hotels, not here included, might be subject to the additional fee of €30.00.
Our Water-Taxis always take the shortest route to your destination; however, it is also possible to extend the Ride in order to cruise along the Grand Canal by paying an Extra Fee.
- One-way private transfer
- Transportation (not porterage) of 1 bag per person
- Local taxes
What’s Not Included:
- Additional Gratuities (optional)
- Extra fee to arriving private pier of some hotels located in inner canals
- Possible detour through the Grand Canal
- Porterage from Arrival Lounge to the Docks
- Porterage from drop off point to hotel/apartment
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
Transport ID: 4981
- The maximum capacity of our water taxis is 10 people and 10 pieces of luggage. For parties of over 10, further water taxi must be booked.
- Luggage Allowance: Each passenger is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase
- For excessive luggage, travelers will have to pay additional fees to the driver
- Surcharges will apply for multiple drop-offs
- If you are traveling with persons with small walking difficulties, it has to be specified before confirming the reservation. Our assistants are not qualified health worker; therefore they do not have an appropriate insurance coverage, so they cannot give any physical assistance to the clients.
- Traveling with persons on wheelchair, you have to contact us before booking the transfer and you have to indicate client’s weight, if equipped with a motorized wheelchair and its same weight.
- Complete details are included on your Voucher